Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

AnyOne Who ViSit,Pls LeaVe MsG [tHx]


ShoutMix chat widget

.......the 3 weekS of exam is over............and yet,I got back the 3 subjects marks today... The first one is modern maths...Im so damn nervous while waiting for the teacher to return the papers..But all that feeling was gone........... when I get to know that my marks is 71 !!!! Wow......Unbelievable..during the exam,when I looked at the question...I was like : OMG,I got f^^ked up................Thank God...I did uhmm....quite well...


For Chemistry,my result was abit sux....but still I cut many students...including that JA....Its 59....No matter what,Im still happy..hehehe :)
Finally....my powerfull subject,History.......................
oh yea....During BM period,me and that Yuvan went to staffroom and look for Siti Farah,our History teacher.He wanted to get the holiday hwork...for me,I get the paper from the teacher....and the reason I gave....'Im not coming tomorrow' hahaha... I got 76.....nananananananananananana...A2....
Ryan ! keep it up.....lol ;)

:::::So far,I cut Yuvanraj for all the three subject..hurrray:::::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home